USDA Loan are mortgages backed by U.S. Department of Agriculture as are part of its’ USDA Rural Development Guaranteed Housing Loan program. USDA loans are available to home buyers with low-to average income for their area; offer 100% financing with reduced mortgage insurance premiums; and feature below-market mortgage rates.
USDA Loan Highlights
- Residence must reside in a U.S. Department of Agriculture defined “rural” location.
- A buyer’s income cannot exceed specific earnings levels.
- USDA loans are only available for a primary residence.
- USDA loans can be used by first-time and repeat buyers.
- Buyers can finance 100% of a home’s purchase price.
- Rates are better-than-average.
- There is no maximum loan size. The amount that can be borrowed is limited by the household’s debt-to-income.
- USDA loans are available as a 30-year or a 15-year fixed rate mortgage only.
How USDA Home Loans Work
- Fixed rate monthly payments are based on interest rate, principal loan amount and amortized interest of the life of the loan. Your payment will not change throughout the life of the loan
- Pay your mortgage at any time without pre-payment penalties
Give us a call! One of our mortgage specialists would be happy to answer all of your questions and get you started with a great low rate today.
Working with MC Mortgage Group
- We put YOU first. We are committed to getting every client the very best possible deal every single time.
- MC Mortgage Group offers some of the most competitive rates in the Nation!
- Fast and efficient. We close most of our loans in 30 days or less.
- We offer a variety of loans. MC Mortgage will find you the loan that is right for you!!!