Experienced Loan Officer
Great Opportunity to earn a TON of money!
MC Mortgage Group, the premier and choice residential and commercial mortgage company in North and South Carolina, is hiring!
MC Mortgage was recognized as the Top Mortgage Workplace by Mortgage Professional America (“MPA) for the last two years. Additionally we were awarded the 2021 “Lender of the Year” by Wilmington Cape Fear Home Builders Association.
You’ll work closely with our clients to determine the best mortgage loans for them. You’ll estimate creditworthiness by combining information from client interviews and financial documents. Submitting applications and reporting on their progress will also be part of your mortgage loan officer duties.
To succeed in this role, it’s important to be client-oriented and have strong analytical skills. Holding your mortgage loan officer license is a job requirement. A degree in Finance or Business is a plus. If you’re also reliable, honest and possess good judgment, we’d like to meet you.
MC Mortgage Group offers GREAT benefits – matching 401K plan; health benefits; tele-doctor; dental; vision; life insurance, and short/long term disability. In addition, we sponsor monthly client appreciation events employee birthday outings, company provided training and other team building activities.
Please submit a cover letter along with resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
· Collect financial information (e.g. income, assets, taxes, debts)
· Evaluate creditworthiness and eligibility for obtaining a mortgage loan
· Interview clients
· Guide clients through mortgage loan options
· Prepare and submit mortgage loan applications
· Ensure data are in line with national and local financial rules
· Monitor and report on application processes
· Inform clients about loan approval or rejection
· Help resolve problems with applications
· Research new mortgage loan policies
· Ensure compliance with privacy laws and confidentiality policies throughout the process
· Build a supportive referral network (e.g. with clients, lenders, real estate agents)
· Experience as a mortgage loan officer
· Previous experience in sales or customer support is an asset
· Working knowledge of mortgage loan computer software (e.g. Encompass)
· Ability to handle confidential information
· Great mathematical and analytical skills
· Attention to detail
· Reliability and honesty
· A valid license is a must
· Degree in Finance or Business is a plus
Job Type: Full-time
Ideal candidate may have previous worked as banking loan mortgage officer or a loan originator at a bank.
If you are interested in learning more about this position, please contact us at: email@example.com.