Experienced Loan Officer
MC Mortgage Group, the premier and choice residential mortgage company in North Carolina, is expanding and has an opening for a Mortgage Loan Officer. This position provides unlimited earning potential and will interface with clients; real estate agents; attorneys; loan partners and loan processors with the goal of architecting and closing a loan that aligns with the financial parameters of each individual borrower.
The Loan Officer role is responsible for selling and closing residential mortgages to prospective homeowners and to those current borrowers seeking to refinance. The MC Mortgage Group methodology is founded upon exceptional customer skills, real estate agent partnerships, client referrals, exceptional rates and on-time loan closures. The Loan Officer candidate will have an exciting and challenging workday that includes a unique opportunity to work with an exceptional team that is focused on helping people achieve their home ownership dream.
MC Mortgage Group provides our mortgage loan officers with a commission based, cap-free earnings potential compensation plan. In addition,
MC Mortgage Group offers a health benefits package; dental; vision; life insurance; and short/long term disability. In addition we sponsor monthly client appreciation events, employee birthday outings and several other team camaraderie events.
Are you seeking unlimited earnings potential with a proven and growing firm that partners with the nation’s top Lending Institutions while leveraging the best technologies in the business?
- Must have an active North Carolina NMLS license
- At least 1-year experience as a loan officer or comparable experience originating loans
- Must have working knowledge of applicable laws and regulations related to mortgage lending
- Must have analytical ability to evaluate credit applications and make fair and impartial decision
- Experienced and proficient the Microsoft Office Suite of products
- High income aspirations
- Sales oriented
- Dependable and self-motivated
- Excellent communication skills
- A people person
- Able to work independently
- Goal oriented
- Likes working with numbers
- Detail focused
- Hard worker
- Excellent follow-up skills
- Team oriented
Ideal candidate may have previous worked as banking loan mortgage officer or a loan originator at a bank.
If you are interested in learning more about this position, please contact us at: email@example.com.